Monday, November 15, 2010

Heathers Chicken Enchiladas

We have our first quest post!!! When she first sent me the recipe they came with this endorsement "Everyone that has had these requests them again, and every time I make them the dish gets scraped clean."


-2 split chicken breasts, cooked - we also sometimes cheat and just use the canned chicken
-1 can Rotelle tomatoes
-1 can green enchilada sauce (use 1/2 for the filling, 1/2 for the sauce)
-1 can black beans, undrained
-1 can diced green chilies
8 oz cream cheese

shredded cheese to taste

tortillas

This is the simplest recipe! Combine everything , then fill each tortilla, turning seam-side down in a 9x11 baking dish. This usually makes about 8 enchiladas for us. Pour the second half of the can of enchilada sauce over the pan, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake @350 for 25-30 minutes.

I want to add that I added 4 sliced green onions to the filling, since I add onions to everything

No comments:

Post a Comment